1. Which photos can I turn into paintings?
At ArtistViewpoint, we hand paint human portraits, pets, and landscape. As long as the photo
which you submit is clear and visible, our artist can paint them. Please ensure to choose
a favorite photo that would make the painting look best.
Note that at least one photo is required. The required photo is the primary photo which
our artist will use to paint your painting. You can also provide two additional photos for references
if you think the reference photos will help our artists understand the figures more clearly. The two reference
photos are optional.
Often time, the background details in the photo which you submit will be removed in the painting and be replaced with
a flat color to make the painting more beautiful and also avoid cluttering the final painting. If you prefer to
have the background also painted, please ensure to describe when you submit your photo(s). If there is a particular
flat color which you favor, please also describe in the special instruction pane when you submit your photo(s).
It's limited that the photo's file size which you submit cannot exceed 20MB. The photo must have the following file extensions:
JPG, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF or BMP. For Linux users, if the photo file which you submit does not have a file
extension, simply rename the image file to include a file extension that correspond to the correct MIME file type then re-submit
your photo again.
2. How do you guarantee your work?
3. How much does a custom portrait cost?
4. How do I submit my photo for custom painting?
5. Can I combine multiple photos into one painting?
6. What format should my photo be?
7. Do I get to preview my artwork before receiving it?
8. How long does it take to receive my painting?
9. How do I request special instructions for the artist whom will work on my painting?
10. What methods of payment do you accept?
11. Will my payment be secured?
12. Are your paintings 100% hand painted?
13. How will my artwork be packed for shipment?
14. How much does shipping cost?
15. How do I order an Art Reproduction that isn't on your website?